Frequently Asked Questions
DerpyCon 2020 Cancellation
Questions regarding the DerpyCon 2020 Cancellation.
- Can I submit virtual content for DerpyCon 2020?
- I applied to advertise at DerpyCon, does that apply to DerpyCon online?
- I applied to cover DerpyCon, will I still be able to cover DerpyCon Online?
- I had a table for my event at DerpyCon, will I still be able to advertise at DerpyCon Online?
- I have a Weekend Reward certificate for DerpyCon 2020. Will this be valid for DerpyCon 2021?
- I have booked a hotel room. Do I need to cancel the reservation?
- I have paid for my registration in cash at an event. Can I request a refund?
- I have received complimentary access to DerpyCon 2020 by booking my hotel room by March 31. What will happen to my registration?
- I have registered to DerpyCon 2020. Will my registration transfer to 2021?
- I was accepted to DerpyCon, what should I do?
- I was invited to the DerpyCon Online event at the venue. Do I still need to cancel my hotel room reservation?
- What caused the decision to cancel DerpyCon 2020?
- When will I hear back about my attendee panel or workshop submission?
- Where will I be able to watch DerpyCon 2020 Virtual Content?
- Why not postpone DerpyCon 2020?
- Will my hotel room roll over to 2021?
- Will there still be a Cosplay Masquerade or Hall Cosplay Event for DerpyCon 2020?
- I wish to exhibit at DerpyCon Online, what should I do?
- I would like to request a refund but I have an expired or deactivated credit card. How should I proceed?
- What measures is DerpyCon taking in order to protect essential personnel, guests, panelists, etc. for DerpyCon Online?
- When is the latest I can request a refund if I would like my registration to rollover to DerpyCon 2021.